Frequently Asked Questions - Stylist Live Manchester
Stylist Live Manchester will take place from Saturday 8 September to Sunday 9 September at intu Trafford Centre, Manchester.
intu Trafford Centre is located about five miles west of the city centre with several conveniently situated transport links and parking for 11,500 vehicles. Whether you’re travelling by bus, car, train, bike or on foot – getting there is simple.
Venue address: intu Trafford Centre, Manchester, M17 8AA
You can access intu Trafford Centre easily via a bus connection from a number of nearby train stations:
Manchester Piccadilly: Then catch the express X50 or 250 bus from Piccadilly Gardens, a few minutes’ walk away.
Manchester Victoria: Then catch bus 100 from the station entrance.
Salford Crescent: Then catch bus 100 from the A6.
Urmston: Then catch bus 23, 25 or 245 from outside Sainsbury’s.
Buses run regularly from all over the Greater Manchester region to intu’s own on-site Bus Station:
City centre express X50: the X50 is the most frequent bus route from Manchester Piccadilly, running up to every 20 minutes from early until late, 363 days a year. For further information please visit www.stagecoachbus.com/manchester-x50.aspx.
- Service 2 to Eccles, Monton, Swinton, Farnworth and Bolton.
- Express Service X5 to Stretford, Sale, Northenden and Stockport.
- Service 18 to Stretford, Sale and Altrincham.
- Service 23/23A to Davyhulme, Urmston (23), Lostock (23A), Stretford, Chorlton, Didsbury and Stockport.
- Service 25 to Urmston, Chorlton, Fallowfield, Withington and Stockport.
- Service 52 to Eccles, Salford, Broughton and Cheetham Hill.
- Service 68 to Eccles, Worsley, Walkden, Little Hulton and Farnworth.
- Service 100 to Peel Green, Irlam, Cadishead and Warrington.
- Service 100 to Eccles, Salford and Manchester.
- Service 126 to Astley and Leigh.
- Service 132 to Atherton, Tyldesley and Wigan.
- Service 245 to Davyhulme, Flixton, Stretford, Sale and Altrincham.
- Service 247 to Davyhulme, Flixton, Partington and Altrincham.
- Service 250 to Trafford Park, MUFC, Hulme and Manchester.
- Service 291 to Trafford Park, Old Trafford and Manchester.
- Express Service 300 to Bolton.
Sat nav: M17 8AA
Directions: Located off the M60, via junction 9 or 10.
You do not need a ticket to attend Stylist Live Manchester. Seats to the Stylist Catwalk and Stylist Stage will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, therefore we recommend arriving in plenty of time for each session, to avoid disappointment.
intu has a comprehensive guide to the centre’s accessibility for disabled visitors. This can be found here.
Cash point facilities – subject to transaction charges – are available throughout intu Trafford Centre.
Almost all of the vendors will be able to take card payments unless the price points are very low.
Individual stall holders are entirely responsible for anything that they sell at Stylist Live. We would recommend ensuring you get a receipt and the contact details of the company in case of any issues. Stylist Live cannot be held responsible for any problems concerning products bought at the show from third-party companies.
Please contact Kellyann Prior: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.