Stylist Live (the “Event”) – Terms & Conditions
1. The “Organiser” is Shortlist Media Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company registration number 06246263, with registered offices at Jubilee House 92 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE1 2SN. The “Event” is Stylist Live, 2015.
2. By purchasing an Event ticket (a “Ticket”) and/or attending the Event using a Ticket, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and those of Eventbrite which are available here.
3. A valid Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Event on the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated on the Ticket.
4. There shall be no admittance without a valid Ticket.
5. VIP tickets are for over 18’s only.
6. All advance reservations of talk, workshop and catwalk show places are subject to availability. All talks and workshops will have limited walk-up availability on the day.
7. Proof of age may be required for all Ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to stop consuming and purchasing alcohol and/or leave the Event. If you look under 25 you may asked for proof of age when you buy alcohol. The bars at the Business Design Centre operate the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
8. Children under 5 years old shall be admitted free of charge, subject to being accompanied by an adult holding a Ticket. They must sit on your lap during seated sessions.
9. All children must be accompanied by an Adult at all times.
10. Assistance dogs (such as Guide Dogs) are allowed in the Event, other than these no animals are allowed.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any Ticket holder and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors. The Organiser shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance.
12. Tickets cannot be refunded, resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so or to alter or deface any Ticket will render it void.
13. It is the Ticket holder’s responsibility to check his or her Tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the Organisers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets.
14. Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
15. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organisers and any material filmed or recorded at the Event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs.
16. By entering the venue, Ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Event, and consent to their image or recording of them being used in any future marketing material created by Shortlist Media Ltd or its partners.
17. Tickets are sold subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme right up to and including the day of the Event due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets. It is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to check the website for the very latest information and/or to check on arrival at the Event. If changes are made to any scheduled timings the Organiser will inform the Ticket holders as soon as they can. The Organiser is under no obligation to offer refunds on these changes.
18. Should the Event be postponed no refund of the Ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the Ticket holder. The Organiser shall inform the Ticket holder of the new dates and venue as soon as they are known.
19. Should the Event be cancelled the Ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the Ticket price but no refund will be given in respect to any other expenditure whatsoever. Ticket refunds shall be valid for up to one month after the cancelled Event.
20. The Organiser, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of this Ticket save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its servants or agents or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
21. The Organiser is not responsible for any products or services bought at the Event. In buying from a stall holder you are entering into a contract with them and should ensure that you have a receipt and the company contact details so you can contact them if you have any problems or queries.
22. The Organiser is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of personal property whilst at the Event
We'll keep you up-to-date as we release further announcements